Central Sales specialist - Cape Town
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast-growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Aligned with our Transformation Plan we are recruiting a Central Sales Specialists in Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Central Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving sales and inspiring exceptional over the ‘phone customer service aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
Applications are invited from candidates that get excited and motivated every day by telephonically:
- responding to incoming customer enquiries
- establishing an immediate rapport with potential customers,
- providing information about self storage products and services
- handling and resolving complaints
- assisting with renting self storage units, selling packaging and attending to financial and administrative tasks,
- delivering superior customer service
- working with the Store management teams in the major centres across the country
- earning an incentive-based commission on top of a market-related salary
To be considered for an interview your CV will need to demonstrate that you:
- have a minimum of Grade 12 education
- are sales orientated with a successful track record of dealing with customers effectively both face-to-face and telephonically
- have performed administrative tasks with care and attention to detail
- have excellent communication skills in English (telephonically, in-person, hand-written or electronically)
- are IT literate (a competent user of email, internet, MS Office, and point-of-sales / customer service system/(s))
- have your own transport and valid driver’s license
- are prepared to work 45 hours per week over a 6-day week
In addition, it will be an advantage if you:
- are knowledgeable of and show a desire to build a career in the self-storage industry
- have call centre experience
- are fluent in Afrikaans
If this sounds like the right fit for you, submit your CV with a motivational letter to email@example.com
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: http://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za