Store Operations Manager - Cape Town
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast-growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Aligned with our Transformation Plan we are recruiting a Store Operations Manager in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Store Operations Manager you will need to possess planning, management, leadership and communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your staff and property, as well as driving sales and inspiring exceptional front-line customer service aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
Be accountable for:
- The overall performance of the property and staff
- Contributing to and executing sales plans
- Ensuring the excellent condition of the property is maintained and ongoing maintenance is carried out
The following are required to be considered for an interview:
- Post-matric qualification from a recognised, reputable educational institution
- Sales orientated with a successful track record of “closing deals”
- Administrative tasks are performed with careful attention to detail
- Professional attitude and work ethic, able to work independently, possessing time management and effective inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competent user of email, internet, MS Office, and point-of-sales system/(s)
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Are prepared to work 45 hours per week, over a 6-day week, including public holidays
It is an advantage if you:
- Are prepared to travel to work at any one of our properties in the greater Cape Town area
- Have some HR management experience in recruitment, training, discipline and shift scheduling
- Have knowledge of and show a desire to build a career in, the self storage industry
If this sounds like the right fit for you, submit your CV with a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- This is primarily a sales-related position not in the logistics or bulk-warehousing industry.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: http://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za