Store Operations Manager - Gauteng
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest
Focused on the fast-growing
As a Store Operations
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
- The overall performance of the property and staff
- Contributing to and executing sales plans
- Ensuring the excellent condition of the property is maintained and ongoing maintenance is carried out
The following are required to be considered for an interview:
- Post-matric qualification from a
recognised, reputable educational institution
- Sales orientated with a successful track record of "closing deals"
- Administrative tasks are performed with careful attention to detail
- Professional attitude and work ethic, able to work independently, possessing time management and effective
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competent user of email, internet, MS Ofice, and point-of-sales system/(s)
- Own transport and driver's license
- Are prepared to work 45 hours per week, over a 6-day week, including public holidays
It is an advantage if you:
- Are prepared to travel to work at any of our properties in the greater Gauteng area
- Have some HR management experience in recruitment, training, discipline and shift scheduling
- Have knowledge of and show a desire to build a career in, the
If this sounds like the right fit for you, submit your CV with a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- This is primarily a sales-related position not in the logistics or bulk-warehousing industry.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: http://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za