Hide Your Razor In Storage This Movember?
It is officially Movember, the month where you can see the difference between men and boys. Apart from just growing a moustache, Movember is the month to generate awareness of testicular cancer and hopefully raise some funds to support the cause too. If you want to get involved as a South African you can visit Movember South Africa and sign-up yourself or your work place. And don't worry if you are a lady as there are plenty of Mo Sistas out there wanting to get involved too.As it is the first day of Movember, we thought we would share a few funny comments you can use in everyday conversation.
- Day light shavings #Movember
- Shave the date
- I mostache you a question
- I hate movember, feeling a bit tache this morning
- Movember, the difference between men and boys since...
- Don't tache me on my studio!
There are a few rules for Movember that you need to know.
- You must start clean shaven
- No ladies may make use of the man's razor in Movember just because he is not using it!
- You must grow your moustache for the whole month of November
- Do not join your moustache with your beard
Good luck out there and remember a great place to hide your razor from the ladies in your life is a Stor-Age Self Storage unit, you lock and you keep the key.