Do you need the help of a trusted removals company to move your items into your self storage unit?
Moving from one property to another, whether it be your home or for your business, can be a stressful time. Worrying about researching and deciding on a trusted removals company who will take care of your belongings shouldn’t be added to the to-do list.
Reliable moving companies
To make the process much easier for you, we have done the groundwork to review and assess a selection of removals companies across South Africa which we have listed below. Our selection is based on a few important criteria, being:
We want to make sure that their service is as good as their promise. Each of our suggested removals partners has an average Google Review rating of 4 stars with a minimum of 20 reviews. By taking a look at their Google Reviews, you’ll get a clear idea on who stands out above the rest.
We believe that it is important to have a good website which clearly explains your service, your pricing and your level of customer service. Having clear contact details is also important and so with our list of removal companies you’ll easily be able to find what you are looking for.
Reliable vans and trucks
The last thing you need is for your household or business contents to be sitting in a broken-down truck on the side of the road. It’s important that they have a reliable fleet of vehicles.
We’ve tested their responsiveness to customer queries, whether by email or phone. Good communication is important to us.
Here is our list of preferred removals companies:
When it comes to moving, being prepared is key. Here is a short list to help you along:
- Book a reliable removals company (choose from our list above)
- Go through each room and declutter. Donate what you no longer want, store what you need later in self storage. By doing this you’ll have to move far less and the entire process will be much quicker
- Don’t pack at the last minute. While you are decluttering each room, why not start packing up the items you won’t need until you are in your new home
- Use quality packing items. Make sure your items are protected by using quality packing items. The good news is that we sell such items in all of our stores, whether you need boxes, tape or bubble wrap
- Label each box clearly so that when you arrive at your new home unpacking will be a breeze
- Get the admin out of the way. Make sure you have informed your necessary service providers of your move (insurance company, Telkom etc)
- If you are moving to a new home or to new business premises and not sure what to do with your home or office contents during the transition, we’ve got you covered. With Stor-Age, you can store for as little as one month or for as long as you need.
If you are moving to a new home or to new business premises and not sure what to do with your home or office contents during the transition, we’ve got you covered. With Stor-Age, you can store for as little as one month or for as long as you need.
If you need safe, convenient and flexible self storage, give us a call on 0861 18 18 18.