Head of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in Cape TownStor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Based at our Head Office in Claremont, we are recruiting an individual to head up the Company's SEO process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity
- Standard operating policies and procedures
- HR policies and procedures
- Occupational health and safety requirements
- Employee relations legislation
A market related salary will be offered to the successful candidate who will be expected to:
- Develop Company strategy to improve SEO performance
- Manage the SEO process
- Manage third party related relationships
- Produce, analyse and disseminate account performance reports for audits
- Update and maintain the Company web platform
- Deliver superior customer service
To be considered for an interview your CV will need to demonstrate that you have:
- A minimum Grade 12 education
- Proven experience and understanding of CMS Software / Google Analytics / Tag Manager
- At least five (5) years proven experience in SEO, PPC, AB testing and or, Optimisation
- Intermediate to advanced skills in HTML5, MS Office, CSS
- Excellent analytic and quantification skills
- Performed administrative tasks with care and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English (telephonically, in-person, hand-written or electronically)
- Your own transport and valid driver’s license
- People management experience
If you're interested in this position email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your employment application not receive a response within two weeks of being submitted, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Want to know more? Read our careers frequently asked questions.