Paid Media Specialist - Cape Town
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast-growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
We are recruiting a Paid Media Specialist to work at our Head Office in Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the consistent delivery of an efficient, measurable and credible product across all digital platforms, in support of the Company’s strategic goals and annual plans aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
A market related salary will be offered to the successful candidate who will be expected to assist the Digital Manager with:
- Developing and managing paid media campaigns for the Stor-Age Property REIT Ltd Group
- Reporting and audits,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database systems, reports and external communication with tenants
- Managing the Company web platform(s)
To be considered for an interview your CV will need to demonstrate that you:
1. A tertiary qualification in online marketing and Google Academy for Ads certificates in:
- Google Ads Fundamentals
- Google Ads Search
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Mobile
- Google Ads Video
- Google Ad Manager
- Google My Business
2. At least 6 monhts to 1 years' experince in
- Content coalition
3. At least 1 monhts to 1 years' experince in
- Social media
- Customer relationship managment systems
- Google Adwords (Account Management)
- Google Adwords (set up, tracking and analysis)
- Social Media advertising platforms
4. Have performed administrative tasks with care and attention to detail
5. Have excellent communication skills in English (telephonically, in-person, hand-written or electronically)
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: https://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za