Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist - Cape Town
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast-growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.We are recruiting a SEO Specialist to work at our Head Office in Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the consistent delivery of an efficient, measurable and credible online presence across all media platforms, in support of the Company’s strategic goals and annual plans aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity
- Standard operating policies and procedures
- HR policies and procedures
- Occupational health and safety requirements
- Employee relations legislation
A market related salary will be offered to the successful candidate who will be expected to:
- Develop Company strategy to improve SEO performance
- Manage the SEO process
- Manage third party related relationships
- Produce, analyse and disseminate account performance reports for audits
- Update and maintain the Company web platform
- Deliver superior customer service
To be considered for an interview your CV will need to demonstrate that you:
- Have a minimum of Grade 12 education
- Have proven experience and understanding of CMS Software / Google Analytics / Tag Manager
- At least five (5) years proven experience in SEO, PPC, AB testing and or, Optimisation
- Intermediate to advanced skills in HTML5, MS Office, CSS
- Have excellent analytic and quantification skills
- Have performed administrative tasks with care and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills in English (telephonically, in-person, hand-written or electronically)
- Have your own transport and valid driver’s license
In addition, it will be an advantage if you:
- People management experience
If this sounds like the right fit for you, submit your CV with a motivational letter to email@example.com
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within two weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: https://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za