Store Operations Manager - Stellenbosch
Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast-growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Our objective is to deliver an attractive income stream from a portfolio of high quality self storage properties with potential for income and capital growth through increasing rentals and occupancy levels, expanding existing properties and acquiring additional self storage properties.
We are recruiting a Store Operations Manager for the greater Boland area to be based in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
As a Store Operations Manager you’ll need to possess exceptional sales, planning, management, leadership and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and inspiring exceptional front-line customer service as well as managing your staff and property, aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity
- Standard operating policies and procedures
- HR policies and procedures
- Occupational health and safety requirements
- Employee relations legislation
Be accountable for:
- The overall performance of the property and staff
- Contributing to and executing sales plans
- Ensuring the excellent condition of the property is maintained and ongoing maintenance is carried out
The following are required to be considered for an interview:
- Post-matric qualification from a recognised, reputable educational institution
- Sales orientated with a successful track record of “closing deals” (at lest thre (3) years)
- Administrative tasks are performed with careful attention to detail
- Professional attitude and work ethic, able to work independently, possessing time management and effective inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competent user of email, internet, MS Office, and point-of-sales system/(s)
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Are prepared to work 45 hours per week, over a 5.5-day week
- Live in close proximity to the areas advertised
It is an advantage if you:
- Are prepared to travel to work at any one of our properties in the greater Boland area
- Have some HR management experience in recruitment, training, discipline and shift scheduling
- Have knowledge of and show a desire to build a career in, the self storage industry
Package & Remuneration:
A salary between R15 000 to R20 000 per month will be offered to the successful candidate
If this sounds like the right fit for you, submit your CV with a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that this is a primarily sales-related position not in the logistics or bulk-warehousing industry:
- Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- This is primarily a sales-related position not in the logistics or bulk-warehousing industry.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: https://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za