Ready to move into your secure self storage unit? Here’s what you’ll need to provide us with to complete your move-in
Did you know that you can move into a self storage unit in less than 5 minutes? Simply complete this online form. Our online process is simple, quick and built for convenience.
Here’s what you need to provide us when you are ready to move into your secure self storage unit. You can either bring these to our store or upload them to the online move-in form.
Should you be a foreign national,
we will require proof of a valid work
or residence permit
A bank statement or the like
If you are a business
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Please note that we don't accept cash. You can make payment via card, EFT or SnapScan.
- Your first payment is made upfront.
- All customers are required to have insurance on their unit. You can view the options on our Customer Cover page or you can provide proof of your own insurance.
- For added security, each of our stores feature access control. All customers are required to purchase a non-refundable entry tag which will allow you contactless entry into the property.
- You’ll need a padlock to secure your unit. We have quality options available in our packaging store which you’ll find in our reception area. You can also browse the list of items on our online packaging shop and purchase there directly if you prefer. Remember, you lock your unit and you keep the key.
Remember to check out our Tips & Hints page for more helpful information when packing your self storage unit.
*T's & C's Apply.